This initial discovery discussion will focus on your current financial situation and help us learn more about you and your goals for the future. The better we understand your priorities, the more complete plan we will be able to build for you and your family.
During the consultation, we will discuss any questions you have about financial planning, as well as review important topics based on your situation, which may include:
- When would you like to retire?
- How much do you need to save?
- Do you know how to maximize your airline benefits?
- What are your short-term and long-term financial goals?
- Are there any special circumstances to consider such as health issues, younger children, etc.?
You’ll also get a better understanding of your probability of successfully achieving your goals at your current savings rate. Having clarity about your financial picture today can provide significant peace of mind for the future.